- Tress Therapy is not about secret ingredients, perfumes and over promises.
- Tress Therapy is about scalp and hair health.
- Tress Therapy is clinically-proven and dermatologist-formulated.
- Tress Therapy is hypoallergenic and lanolin free.
- No lanolin means no allergens or skin irritants.
- Tress Therapy is the hair care solution line that hydrates, conditions, restores and repairs all types of hair and scalp.
WHY SHOULD I USE HYPOALLERGENIC HAIR CARE PRODUCTS?
Most hair care product manufacturers focus on the extra ingredients in their products, things like volumizing additives, dyes and exotic botanical essences or extracts.
Too many hair care products contain ingredients that may irritate sensitive skin and scalp. What may be perceived as dandruff and product build-up could be allergic reactions and skin rash due to those extra ingredients used in the products.
If you have a scalp/skin that is sensitive, or if you are looking for a healthier hair care solution, chances are you may want to consider using hypoallergenic hair care products. Products that fall under this category are less likely to cause allergic reactions and are meant to be gentler and safer on skin and scalp than other products.Other bonuses associated with using hypoallergenic products include fewer breakouts and a decrease in clogged pores.
TRESS THERAPY PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN:
- Skin irritants
- Lanolin Free
There are no products to list in this category.